Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

MMM Challenge 9 - Things with Wings

If it's Monday, it's time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday. If it is the beginning of a new month, it is also the start of a new theme! For August, our theme will be "Wings and Things." Each week, there will be a specific challenge. For this first week, the challenge is Butterflies and/or Dragonflies. For my card, I selected a soft yellow card base. I added a floral background paper, which set the backdrop for my butterflies. The lace butterflies are by Martha Stewart, the stamped (and foam dotted) butterflies and sentiment are by Cavellini Paper Company. To finish the card, I added some Ranger Stickles, a piece of lace with pearls, a pearl to dot my "i" and some seam binding. The wheels are already starting to turn as to what other wings and things we may be challenged with in the weeks ahead! Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the comments. It has really been so nice to make so many new friends through this challenge blog. Have a great week. Yvonne

8 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Yvonne, this is another beautiful creation from you. Such lovely tones used. Great to see you continuing to play at Make My Monday... Suzanne B

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, the lace butterflies look stunning. Thanks for another visit to Make My Monday. Caz

Jacqueline said...

My fellow dt members said it all - it's a gorgeous card really beautiful and it's lovely to see you again on Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

Debbie said...

Sooo pretty! Love the details and colours! Great design!

Suzi B said...

This is really lovely Yvonne, so pretty and delicate.Suzi B

Mynn xx said...

I love the vintage feel of this--so nice and lovely! Thank you for sharing!

Fliss said...

Wow Yvonne, what a gorgeous creation! Love the background which sets off the butterflies beautifully and the lace is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in again at Make My Monday and good luck.
Fliss x

Marie said...

Hi Yvonne, this card is gorgeous.
Marie x