Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Luminous Layers




Was counting the days until the next Tuesday Trigger. I am blown away by the winners entries from the last Tuesday Trigger called Cherished Squares. I decided this time for Luminous Layers to NOT be so literal in my translation, sort of! I began by pulling out papers that I thought replicated the layers in the dress. I meticulously cut the strips in varying lengths, which is pretty hilarious because once I decided to added fashion images, by Art Declassifed, you cannot even tell the lengths are different. The sentiment is also by Art Declassified. The image is colored with Copic Markers and the card stock is softened with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Hoping everyone is having a good week. Yvonne

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

great view of this weeks trigger. Love those stamps

Sabr said...

very pretty interpretation!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

So pretty! Love your interpretation of the trigger!! Such great paper choices!!

Maria :)

Tara Bilbao said...

I love you paper choices for this card. So lovely and crisp.

Kelly Massman said...

Came over from Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger! How cute!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo Yvonne! The background strips of DP are great together and I love the retro feel of your main panel.

~Tammy~ said...

Really neat choice for the TT! Beautiful and fun!

Emsworth Girl said...

Very creative, love the elements of women with fabric! Beautiful!

Sue said...

Great idea. Love the card!