Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

365 Cards - Day 162 - At Odds

The challenge at 365 Cards for Day 162 is called "At Odds." The goal is to place an odd number of decorations (including the sentiment) on your card. In particular, we needed to remember that each embellishment counts toward the total, no matter how small. I think that I may have taken this too literally, but here goes! The focal stamp by Studio 112 includes the image and sentiment. However, I stamped just the image a second time and raised it on pop dots for dimension over the original. I also matted the sentiment and focal image. (Up to three in my book.) I added the black and white checked bow (four) and three buttons that pick up the colors in my focal image/sentiment (up to seven). Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with on this one. Thanks, Yvonne

No comments: