Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What if? Wednesday - Sketch Challenge J2711




I was looking for a new challenge as I was in between all of my other challenges. (I only have a handful that I participate in, truly!) I did a search on Wednesday challenges and came across What If? Wednesday at The House That Stamps Built. The current sketch is posted above, as well as my entry based on the sketch. The bird image is by Fiskars and the sentiment is by Touche. Not sure if it is okay that I included a sentiment on my card, or not! It just felt like it needed something. Looking forward to making some new friends at this blog site.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, and of course it's OK if you use a sentiment! :) I love your papers and your stamps, and the way you used the sketch. Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!