Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bloggers' Challenge - Color Challenge





The challenge at Bloggers Challenge this week is a color challenge. Specifically, we are to use, green, purple and brown. We have latitude to select whatever shade of each color we desire. For some reason, this is not a color combination I use very often. I decided to go with inch and a half squares for my card in the various colors. The stamps I used are by Studio 112. I added lace, liquid pearls, buttons, craft thread and rick rack to complete my card. Enjoying every one else's entries. Have a great week. Yvonne




2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of this weeks challenge colors! Lovely inchie design and embellies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love how you used the colours and have added all those wonderful textures and details!