Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

365 Cards - Day 173 - Vintage plus Yellow

This has been a very interesting week. I had the privilege of being on vacation for the week, but it made for a difficult week for contributing to challenges due to a small stash of items with which to work. It was also complicated by having my 86 year-old aunt along. She really did not take well to the time I took, which was very limited, to working on cards. I learned a lot this week about growing older. A most unique vacation, one I would not change, and one I am happy to hold as a memory in my heart.

Back home now and happy to have a full stash of items to draw from, and not feeling guilty about making a card! The final challenge for this week at 365 Cards for Day 173 is Vintage plus Yellow. I started with a white card base, added a yellow background paper of sewing images and then added Tim Holtz stickers, a stamped image and sentiment by Artistic Outpost and some tape measurement ribbon and liquid pearls. Wishing everyone the start of a beautiful week. Thank for stopping by. Yvonne

2 comments:

DoBea A. said...

Great job! Your card is soooo pretty!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at 365 Cards!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, love these images.