Sunday, August 21, 2011

365 Cards - Day 173 - Vintage plus Yellow

This has been a very interesting week. I had the privilege of being on vacation for the week, but it made for a difficult week for contributing to challenges due to a small stash of items with which to work. It was also complicated by having my 86 year-old aunt along. She really did not take well to the time I took, which was very limited, to working on cards. I learned a lot this week about growing older. A most unique vacation, one I would not change, and one I am happy to hold as a memory in my heart.

Back home now and happy to have a full stash of items to draw from, and not feeling guilty about making a card! The final challenge for this week at 365 Cards for Day 173 is Vintage plus Yellow. I started with a white card base, added a yellow background paper of sewing images and then added Tim Holtz stickers, a stamped image and sentiment by Artistic Outpost and some tape measurement ribbon and liquid pearls. Wishing everyone the start of a beautiful week. Thank for stopping by. Yvonne


DoBea A. said...

Great job! Your card is soooo pretty!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at 365 Cards!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, love these images.