Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

365 Cards - Day 153 - Super Sketchy Sunday



Sundays, since I have followed the 365 Cards blog are typically a sketch. For Day 153, our sketch is above. I made my card in the wee hours of the morning, following another card for a CAS challenge, and perhaps either the hour or the previous challenge explains the sparseness of my card. After much contemplation, I decided my card did not need clouds as some days there's not a cloud in the sky! The images and sentiment are by Studio 112. Liquid pearls and baker's twine complete the card. Looking forward to a new week of challenges. Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne









4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love what you did with the sketch. The balloons look so vintage and cool, I love it!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh I love the fun balloons and added twine here!!!!

Rose said...

love the balloons :) and your right it doesn't need clouds :) thanks for joinin us on 365

Unknown said...

YOU are perfectly use the balloons shape in a card with the help of multi colors ,these multicolor shades has a great impact to your uses or customer......


Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card