Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

365 Cards - Day 171 - Vintage Plus Pink

The challenge at 365 Cards for Day 171 is Vintage Plus Pink. This has been a really difficult week to work on challenges as I am away from home and have just a fraction of my supplies with me. I forgot ALL of my Copic Markers, as an example. My card starts with a white card base, added a large panel of pink designer paper and pink lace. I stamped a vintage birdcard from TPC Studio, and vintage egg panel, hand and sentiment are by Stampington and Company. I softened all the images with Spun Pink Distress Ink and added a bit of Worn Lipstick Distress Ink for contrast. Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

2 comments:

Hannah said...

First of all, I think you're pretty amazing for being away from home, but still managing to create and post new cards! Very pretty :-)

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice, love the lace. Thank you for stopping by my blog.