Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Make My Monday - Challenge 10 - Birds or Bugs

I really look forward to each new challenge at Make My Monday. For August, the overall theme is "Wings and Things." For this week, it is specifically for either Birds or Bugs. I must tell you that I absolutely LOVE birds and really thought hands down I would have a card with birds on it. I surprised myself by grabbing this gorgeous plate of images by Character Construction instead. A little Distress Ink, Copic Markers and some glitter via Spica Markers. Not sure you can see the glistening wings on the bees, but trust me, it's there. Looking forward to seeing every one's entries. Have a great week. Yvonne


7 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This card is stinkin' cute! And amazingly beautiful at the same time--top notch work!!!

Suzi B said...

This is a delightful beehive card.. great stamp.
Thank you for joing the Make My Monday challenge.
Suzi B :)

Christina said...

I love honey bees! This is such a pretty image and a great design. I especially like the sweet sentiment!

Cazro said...

This is so vintage and pretty. Nice colours on the background too. So pleased your enjoying our challenges, thanks for your continued support at Make My Monday. Caz

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Yvonne, what a wonderful image (not seen it before). You have created a beautiful card, I love the "shabby vintage" tones you have used. Its lovely seeing you at Make My Monday each week. Suzanne x

Jacqueline said...

Love this it's stunning - thanks for joining in again at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

Love the colours on your card Yvonne and the bee hive looks lovely against the paper. Great sentiment too.
Thanks for joining in with Make My Monday birds or bugs challenge and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x