Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - CFC13



I discovered a new challenge called CAS-ual Fridays. No my non-card making friends, I recently learned that CAS stands for Clean and Simple, which I guess is pretty self-explanatory. For Challenge #13, we are to make the card to measure 4" by 9". I am comfortable with this size and make a number of cards in this format, so it was all good for me! I highlighted the front of the white card with Distress Ink in Broken China to give a soft illusion of clouds. I stamped the balloon three times in black Memento Ink directly onto the card front and colored the balloons with Copic Markers. The balloon and the sentiment are both by Studio 112. To finish my card, I added some gemstones by Bazzil and some black liquid pearls by Viva Decor. I resisted the urge to do more with my card and called it a night. Looking forward to making new friends who also follow this blog challenge. Thanks for dropping by. Yvonne

2 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card! Love the extra dazzle you added to these very cool balloons. Great job!

Dana said...

WOW. I'd say you were not only comfortable but a rockstar at this. Your inking does give a soft look like clouds and the multicolored sentiment is well done. Perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!