Followers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Birthday Wishes

Hello!  The Make My Monday Challenge is celebrating a full year of weekly challenges with this their 52nd Challenge!  For the month of June, we will be challenged to make projects associated with the month of June.  For this first week, the theme is to create a Birthday Card with Pearls.  My youngest daughter has a June birthday, so she will be the recipient of my card, I think!  She turns thirty this year!  Images, and the background paper, for my card are from Crafty Individuals, except the sentiment, which is from Hero Arts. The watercoloring was done with Distress Markers.  Thanks for dropping by today!  Best wishes, Yvonne

12 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Such a beautiful card, Yvonne!!! LOVE the soft coloring--and the ribbon and pearls are amazing! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in at MMM this week - such a pretty card with beautiful colours - Jacqueline xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a sweet card Yvonne and a gorgeous shabby chic style.
Hope you are well.
hugs {brenda} xox

Maribel said...

I love,sweet and elegant

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card, wonderful soft colors.

Cazro said...

A wonderful card Yvonne, I love the softness with the pearls. Your daughter will I am sure love this card. thanks again for your support at MMM. Caz

Inky Angel said...

Yvonne
Love the shabby chic style and how you used these CI stamps on the card.
Wishes,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
This is divine, I adore the soft, muted colours and can you see me drooling over that stunning piece of lace!!
Hope life is being kind to you.
Sorry I've not managed to visit recently but I know that you understand.
Wishes
Lynne

Suzi B said...

Hi Yvonne, this is such a lovely card. I love the delicate colours and the lace and of course the pearls.
Thank you for joining us at MMM
suzi b :)

Marina said...

So many beautiful elements and you've put them together so well.

Fliss said...

This is so pretty Yvonne, The soft colours are lovely and the pearl embellishing looks just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Make My Monday and sorry for the lack of comments lately - more hours in the days needed!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Eileen said...

Beautiful Card Yvonne... elegant and very Pretty . I am sure your daughter will love it x Super win on the blog candy.. I am so jealous ... Mmmmm are the Pans coming out as well now?
Eileen xxx