Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Forevermore

Greetings!  It seems like I have been away from blogland far too long, though it truly has not been too long in reality.  Due to travel and health issues for my husband recently, I have not been able to participate in some of the June challenges over at Make My Monday, so I was excited to ink up this new to me stamp for this weeks challenge "Strawberries and Cream."  Our challenge to make a card with red, white/cream and green.  My first thought went to this adorable stamp by Alpha Stamps.  I stamped it once in Barn Door Distress Ink and again in Black StazOn ink and combined them.  The doily and the chit chat stickers by Sir Tim were purchased at the Funkie Junkie Boutique. Vintage buttons, seam binding and a lace applique, office supply house tag and a chip board heart complete my card.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Yvonne

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card and great use of our colours at MMM - thanks so much for joining in - it's lovely to have you back - Jacqueline xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, love the colours and image and your layout is lovely. Hope you are keeping well. Take care. Tracy x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card love the images and colours.
Yvonne x

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the gorgeous tones you used--and the lace is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzi B said...

Lovely to see you back with us at MMM
hope life is a bit more settled :)
your card is fabulous with lots of scrummy elements
suzi b :)

Cazro said...

So nice to see you again, I hope the health issues have improved. A super card with lots of interest. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome card. love that little girl stamp and wonderful use of colors. I do hope your hubby is doing o/k?
Hugs Lynn

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Sending wishes to your husband. Your card is lovely with your usual wonderful attention to detail. Thanks for getting the time to play along with us at Make My Monday. Suzanne :)

Val said...

Great use of the colours and detail. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
Valx

Fliss said...

A great card Yvonne. Love the design and the sweet image.
Thanks for joining the MMM colour challenge, it's lovely to see you back again.
Fliss xx