Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

That Which is Good

Joining in on the latest challenge over at Bloggers' Challenge.  This week, we are to create a card with one layer!  This is by far one of the very hardest challenges in my mind.  I love embellishments, and to create a card without elements that normally add tactile texture was a bit difficult.  I began with a white card base.  For my one added layer, I added one of my very first prints using the Gelli Arts Gel Printing process.  The edges were distress to add a bit more texture.  Over top of the this layer, I stamped a variety of Artistic Outpost images from the Generation Redux plate with Black StazOn Ink.  The sentiment is also by Artistic Outpost.  All in all, I am pleased with how my card turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!  Yvonne

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the background you created, amazing looking!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card, love the background colors.

Deanna said...

That is a really cool card love the design and colors!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab use of the Gelli Plate to create your beautiful background ! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!