Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary to a Cute Couple

Greetings everyone, and especially to my new followers.  Sharing a card today I made for the current challenge at Bloggers Challenge.  This week, we have a theme of "Anniversary."  I chose this cute couple and sentiment by Art Declassified.  The woman's dress was tinted with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  The sentiment edges were also distressed with more DI.  The chipboard florishes were painted with Picket Fence Crackle Paint and then distressed with even more DI and then dotted with Liquid Pearls.  The ribbons by Maya Road were from the box I received recently from Gabrielle.  I thought it was fitting that the ribbon was named "Bliss" and I used it for an Anniversary card. Thanks for dropping by today!  Yvonne 

8 comments:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card for such a special occasion.
Yvonne x

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card for such a special occasion.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Lovely anniversary card! At first I thought it was going to be your hubby and you!

Teresa Kline said...

what a wonderful card, luv all the details..hope your day is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card with great details. Perfect for an anniversary.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Anniversary card! Love the added tint to the vintage image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
This is such a wonderful card, love that stamp you used and also the cute couple sentiment.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. Thank you for the beautiful comment you left for me to read.
I am having lots of issues at the moment with Google Chrome so keeping my fingers crossed this comment will be accepted.

Basement Stamper said...

Great ribbons that you used. Love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.