Followers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog Candy Arrival!


\
I recently met Gabrielle online and shortly thereafter was fortunate to win blog candy she was giving away to celebrate HER birthday! This is my first ever blog candy win, so I was pretty excited.  Her parcel made its way across the ocean today to my home and I just had to share with you all the delightful goodness that was packed inside.  The wheels are already turning for many of the items enclosed and I am so moved by Gabrielle's generosity to do a giveaway on a day when one normally is the recipient of gifts.  If you are not familiar with Gabrielle's work, please drop by and visit her blog.  Hoping today is filled with happiness for each of you.  

2 comments:

Terry said...

WooHoo, congratulations and enjoy the parcel of goodies!

Anonymous said...

A feast of goodies for you to have fun with and remember to share with us what you create.
I hope all is well with you Yvonne.
Wishes
Lynne