Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We All Have Magic Inside Us

Greetings! It's Wednesday and that means another Word Wednesday Challenge over at 365 Cards.  The challenge word is "Magic."  I must admit that I was at first stumped about what to create.  I wasn't certain I had any stamp images that were appropriate.  Fortunately, after going through my Artistic Outpost images, things started to come together.  I chose several images from the Picture Star plate and a sentiment from Quote and Quotables.  The background was created with Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.  Simple embellishments include gold star stickers, a black seam binding bow and a piece of film strip and some playing cards by Idea-ology. A far cry from what I first envisioned, but I am pleased with the end result.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Yvonne

3 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous collage card, great details.

Pia S said...

This is a great magical themed card! I wish I had the ability to add "a little piece of this and a little piece of that" and make it into a fab design. My take on such a card usually ends up looking nothing but messy. PS: I just love your selection of stamps!

Anonymous said...

Excellent use of images with the sentiment. The magic of the movies is so wonderful.