Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Swirly Bird-Day!


There's a new Color Challenge over at Inkspirational.  You will delight in the crisp, colorful inkspiration pieces my design team sisters have created for you!  Our sponsor this month is Milk N' Coffee Digital Stamps.



I am rather new to digital images. My card features this beautiful Swirly Bird by Milk N' Coffee.  I decided to go for a CAS design  rather than my usual collage style.  After sleeping on my creation, I switched out the seam binding bow to add more of the star fruit color and added some Wild Honey Distress Ink through punchella to the white background.  We sure hope you will be inkspired to create a piece of your own to be in the running for 3 Digis from Milk N' Coffee at month end.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Yvonne

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Yvonne! LOVE the use of the image and I think your texture stamping behind is fabulous! Hope you have a great rest of the week!!! :)

sandie said...

Great CAS design and do I spy the bubble wrap technique? Whatever it is, it looks great x

Marina said...

You have chosen the perfect level of embellishment here, Yvonne. It looks great in the combo colours. Lovely card. Marina

Ruth M said...

Lovely summery card Yvonne, perfect for the colour challenge! I love the sponging on the corners, what a lovely touch! Ruth x

Pia S said...

This isn't you usual style, but you do CAS so well too. I love how you used punchella as mask on this card - the ink adds that little something extra to your sweet birdie card!

sheila 77 said...

Gorgeous bird with these lovely colours and I like your corner yellow dots, they add a nice finishing touch.