Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Memories Are Forever

Greetings!  It's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational.  This week, we have a CASE challenge based on the sample below.
For my card, I embossed a piece of card stock with an embossing folder by Alterations.  The sentiment and accompanying image are by Stampington.  Paper leaves were layered along the bottom of the card.  A simple paper bow by Idea-ology was added to complete my card.  I hope you will check out what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you to create a project of your own.  Our sponsor for June is Milk 'N Coffee and you could be win 3 Digis if you are the monthly winner!  Thanks for stopping by.  Yvonne

10 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Yvonne :-) love this card and the way you have embellished it....very elegant.tfs

Annie x

Darlene said...

This is an eye catcher ! Luv the simplicity of it!

Darlene

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeous classy card Yvonne. Nicola x

Meggymay said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet image and neat details.
Yvonne x

Mynnette said...

I just adore seeing your vintage takes on our challenges, Yvonne! This is so gorgeous! The leaves are fabulous and the monochrome feel is amazing! :)

Rita said...

Beautiful card Yvonne. Thanks for your comments on my blog, but this card was not entered in any challenges. It was the one before. Hugs Rita xxxxx

M said...

Great take on the CASE - you've really played with it. Love the different style of embossing folder and the way you've used leaves. Marina

sandie said...

I love that image, I think I saw it on another of your cards and really liked it then! The big leaves with the little bow are a great contrast x

Ruth M said...

What a sweet image and a fabulous card Yvonne! Love that embossing folder and the row of leaves!
Ruth x

Pia S said...

I've been away on holiday and I'm trying to do a bit of catching-up. This black and white card really caught my eye. I like the embossed pattern you've chosen as background, and I simply adore that image of all the kids sitting in a row! It's a beautiful card!