Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

By Your Side


Greetings!  It is time once again for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu for the the Pink Team!  Our challenge is to create a project around "Things with Wings."  That gives you a lot of latitude  as you will see when you see what the Design Team has come up with.  For my own card, I decided to work with this quirky set of ducks (with wings) and sentiment from Crafty Individuals.  The background was created with Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey and Broken China Distress Paints.  A snippet of seam binding, buttons and burlap string complete my card.  I sure hope you will consider joining our challenge and please do stop over to Eclectic Ellapu to peruse the rest of the Design Team's inspiration pieces.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Yvonne

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Yvonne this is great. I love those stamps. And that background you created is fantastic!

Brenda Brown said...

I love what you have done with this fabulous stamp set Yvonne, beautiful colours and design.
Hugs Brenda x

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious... love those painty colours, and the ducks are adorable!
Alison x

Jenny Marples said...

Oh I love that background and your design for this card Yvonne. Hugs, Jenny x

Pia S said...

What a sweet pair of ducks, and I love your choice of sentiment - perfect card for someone you hold dear. Such a fabulous background too - you're great with inks!

Claire Dale said...

Aww, how sweet! Love those ducks!
Claire xx

Patricia said...

Oh my gosh, those ducks "quack" me up! Love the sentiment and the background is awesome!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I absolutely love this.. so cute and modern. Ab Fab xx

Kelly D said...

Lovely card really like the background on it. The sentiment is so sweet as well

Hugs
Kelly
Eclectic Ellapu Pinkie

Anonymous said...

I've missed your artful cards so much.
This is wonderful, the background is so perfect for the ducks.
Wishes
Lynne

Chris said...

So, so cute! I'm on the purple team and just wanted to pop in and say how much I loved this card!

sheila 77 said...

This is wonderful with the geese, the text, the beautiful background and the little banner in the corner.