Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Huge News!

No card to share this evening, just some great news!  I am excited to share with you that I will be the featured Guest Artist for Stampers Sampler published by Stampington Co. in July 2013.  

I have been pouring over Stampers Sampler and Take Ten magazine for a decade and have learned so much from all the submissions shared by artists from around the world.  

In 2008, as one of my New Year's Resolutions, I decided to submit some cards to one of their challenges and was amazed and delighted when a complimentary copy of their magazine showed up in my mail drop.  I was exhilarated!  What a wonderful opportunity for anyone in the papercrafting community!

I was delighted beyond belief to be asked to be the Guest Artist in the upcoming Stampers Sampler issue  and hope you will have an opportunity to pick up a copy when it becomes available. Thank you for sharing in my joy!

Best wishes,
Yvonne




11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Yvonne! I'll be sure to look for your name in the magazine. How exciting!!

Ink Art Designs said...

Huge congrats Yvonne!!! I'll have to go and see if I can get this magazine :)
Dot x

Inky Angel said...

Congratulations Yvonne!!! Very happy for you. I hope I can get a copy when I visit England in July.
Hugs,
Katie

Claire said...

Wow thats fantastic news Yvonne, many congratulations! I bet you are over the moon.
Claire xx

Marina said...

Oooh exciting! The quality of the work they publish is always high, so I'm not surprised they chose yours. Congratulations. Marina

Brenda Brown said...

Yay Yvonne that's fantastic news and so well deserved. I shall have to download this one.
hugs Brenda xxx

Words and Pictures said...

That's fantastic, Yvonne - HUGE congratulations!
Alison x

Darlene said...

And not to mention you are on the cover too !!!!! I am so excited for you !!

congrats
Darlene

Paper Profusion said...

Oh wow Yvonne - what terrific news - WELL DONE YOU! Nicola x

Miss Iowa said...

Yvonne, that's so exciting! I subscribe to the magazine and can't wait to see your feature article. Congratulations.

Ephemera said...

Biggest congratulations, the cover looks fabulous. xx