Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Glamour Girl

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I want to share with you one of the cards I made a while back for Artistic Outpost's February Release. I began by selecting this glamorous beauty from the versatile Diesel Punk plate, which I stamped with Festive Berry Distress Ink onto cream colored card stock. I decided to add black to my card for drama by punching several borders and attaching them to the top and bottom of the main image and to the polka dot background paper. The matted sentiment is also from this same plate. Simple embellishments include vintage buttons that are could easily be from the 40s. A bit of seam binding, lace and baker's twine complete my card. Have you checked out the most recent release of new stamps at Artistic Outpost yet?! Have a fabulous weekend! Yvonne


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne
Always a glamorous colour combination and she is very sassy and glamorous herself. Great card.
Wishes
Lynne

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, she is very glamorous.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

A great card Yvonne, love the image and the sentiment.
Catching up saw it on your Diesel Punk tage, fabulous.
Avril xx

trisha too said...

Perfect glamorous color combo for this image, Yvonne!

:)

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulously designed Yvonne.
hugs {brenda} xox