Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

365 Cards - Day148 - Tuesday Background Challenge

Exciting day for me over at 365 Cards. My card for Day 145 "Dress it Up" was selected as a Spotlight Designer. This is a great Challenge Blog if you're looking to try challenges and want a variety of opportunities for recognition. For today's challenge, Day 148, we continue with backgrounds. We are to stamp our sentiment (or even part of the sentiment) all over the background. For my card, I chose to stamp multiple (taking artistic liberties)sentiments that accompany the Oz Collage plate of images from Artistic Outpost. For the foreground, we could decorate it any way we wanted. I chose an image of the scarecrow and added Dorothy's shoes, shined up with a red glitter pen, on foam dots. Baker's twine completes the card. I'll also be entering this card for the July Referral Program at Artistic Outpost. Thanks, as always, for stopping by. Really enjoy any comments you leave. Yvonne

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is so creative - fab card!

Unknown said...

I get found the impressive and valuable information with designs in here ,thanks for sharing this inspirational work!!!!
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card