Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

For my Grandchildren


I took my grandchildren to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie earlier this week. I thought it might be fun to make each of them a card and send it to them and let them know how much fun I had with them. The movie was all about Winnie looking for honey and Eeyore trying to find his tail. At the very end, Winnie had to make a choice between finally getting some honey or taking Eeyore his tail that he had found. I'll let you guess the ending, but I think what my granddaughter summarized that she learned from the movie is priceless: "Friends are more important than honey, but honey tastes sweeter than our friends!" Have a great day. Yvonne



1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

awww so sweet.. I bet your grandchildren will love these. They are great cards.. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful Crafty Day..