Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge #150




I came across a new (for me) challenge today called the Clean and Simple Stamping challenge. Since I have been told often that my cards have a Clean and Simple style to them, I thought this might be a good challenge to try. I think I can learn a lot from the others who also participate in the challenges at this blog. For challenge #150, the sketch above is to be used. I chose bright colors to complement the wood block images and buttons. The sentiment is by Anna Griffen. Hoping to make some new friends through this challenge. Please consider leaving a comment if you stop by. Thanks and have a great weekend. Yvonne

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card is adorable!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Both great CAS cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Yvonne! I love your bright, fun card! The chick and sheep squares work beautifully with the buttons and your colours are great.