Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

365 Cards - Day 125 - Super Sketchy Sunday




The challenge over at 365 Cards for Day 125 was a Super Sketchy Sunday. Pam's sketch is shown above. After selecting a light pink card stock, I immediately knew I wanted to use these beautiful images from Artistic Outpost from the Flapper Fashions plate. I added just a touch of silver liquid pearls and a little color with Copic Markers. I've always loved pink and black ever since I was a little girl! Guess you can tell I was born in the 50s! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Yvonne

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh I LOVE this cad!!! great image and love the vintage!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love flapper and how clean & simple this card looks, fabulous!

Rose said...

AWESOME!!! fantastic take on the sketch too :)