Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

MMM Challenge # 33 - Leaves and Flowers

Back again, with a second post for today! This post is for a Make My Monday Challenge - Nature (Leaves and Flowers). As I headed up to my art studio to work on this challenge, I gave some thought to what direction to go. When I thought of flowers, this old standby from Hero Arts came to mind. I stamped it with Festive Berries and Peeled Paint Distress inks. I chose paper leaves with a text imprint and stamped my background with this sweet little heart balloon from A Muse stamps that I just discovered in my stash earlier today and colored them in with a Copic Marker. With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought adding a doily and a loving sentiment by Studio G complete my card. I hope you are having a good day. My best to each of you. Yvonne

8 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is just so pretty! LOVE the leaves you've used and the twine is a fabulous touch! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Love your interpretation of the theme. The leaves are a great addition. Thank you for playing again at make my monday. Always enjoy visiting your blog x

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
What a beauty of a card.
Wishes
Lynne

Meggymay said...

Beautiful , love the delicate background stamp and the design.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card, perfect for Valentine's Day.

Cazro said...

A lovely card Yvonne, thanks for sharing with us at MMM. It will make someone smile on Valentine's Day. hugs Caz

Suzi B said...

Hi Yvonne , another lovely card for the MMM challenge thank you for your continued support :)

Fliss said...

This is so pretty Yvonne. Love the elegant simplicity.
Thanks for sharing this with us at MMM this week and wishing you good luck.
Hugs, Fliss xx