Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2016

One of us is right!


 
Greetings! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. My card today is for the recent new challenge over at Inkspirational where we have a color challenge:  Neutrals

I am a day late in posting. My husband is quite ill at the moment, and I am so appreciative of the Design Team's support of allowing me to continue to contribute, albeit a bit late.
 
My card is simply sprayed with Distress Ink Stains in Tea Bag and Black Soot. The image is by Stampotique and the sentiment is by Dylusions.
 
 
I hope that you will stop over and take a look at all the really cool cards that the rest of the design team created and then create one of your own to share. 
 

2 comments:

sandie said...

This is the perfect background for our challenge Yvonne and I adore that sentiment.
I am so sorry to hear about your husband-sending my love xx

Marina said...

I love that saying - this is cute and fun.