Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Peace on Earth

 
Greetings and thank you for stopping by my blog! My post today is for the new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge where the theme is "Anything Goes!" I hope you will stop over to see what the rest of the Design Team has dreamed up to inspire you and then consider sharing a creation of your own with us. Remember, ours is a stamping challenge so stamping needs to be the focal point of your creation.  One lucky participant will receive a $20 gift voucher from our sponsor, FlonzCraft.
 
For my piece, I began with a water color panel. I applied several shades of Gelatos and then laid a stencil by Red Lead Paperworks over top and lifted color off with a baby wipe. Torn strips of a book page were added next. The angel by Stampotique was stamped onto scrap water color paper, colored, fussy cut and added to the card front. The sentiment is by Red Lead Paperworks.
 

Thank you for stopping by. Best, Yvonne

6 comments:

Shirley said...

That angel is just amazing Yvonne, will have to have that stamp for next years cards.

Gorgeous make with a stunning colour tone.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A lovely card Yvonne and I really like your starry background in the blue sky and the Angel is gorgeous. I really the the font on the sentiment too and it looks just perfect on this card. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Leanne Harris said...

What a great background Yvonne - I love to use Gelatos and you've used them beautifully , lovely angel too - super job!
Leanne xx

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. I hope all is going well with you. This Stampotique angel looks simply divine! The gelato background looks so perfect for...and the torn paper looks like clouds. Gorgeous x

Mrs.B said...

A wonderful cart Yvonne, love the background, looks perfect for your angel. Love the sentiment stamp too.
Avril xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh I love this! What an awesome design! Merry Christmas, Autumn