Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Snow!


Greetings! It is time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! This time, the challenge is to create a CAS (Clean and Simple Design) with a touch of sparkle.


I love to see CAS cards, but find them difficult to make. So, this was indeed a challenge for me.  I remembered this dear little boy from Oxford Impressions, the sentiment is from OI, too.  After Stamping the focal image and sentiment, I added some snow with a Tim Holtz Stencil and Distress Ink. For sparkle, I added a bit of Ranger Stickles.

For true CAS card beauty, please stop over to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with. We hope that you will consider making a sample of your own to share with us. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate your visits and your comments. Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Nonni said...

I think you did super well with CAS! Your use of red adds a lot of interest and was a great design decision!

sandie said...

I think you rocked it Yvonne. Perfect design and added the touches of snow adds just the extra background touches that make CAS so interesting even if only a few stamps used x

Marina said...

I love how you manage to still keep your own individual style, even when doing another kind of style. It's CAS but it's still you. And a stunner.

cm said...

You've managed CAS wonderfully here, Yvonne, while still keeping your signature style intact! Your boy-in-the-snow: fabulous! Love the colours of your falling snow...and that shovel? I could use it here; we've had three plus inches of snow overnight and we won't even discuss how low the temperatures are! Hmmm...I may need to borrow his jacket, mitts and hat, too...
hugs`c

Anonymous said...

Yvonne, I love this!
Wishes
Lynne