Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Giddy Up!

 
Greetings!  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop over to my blog today.  Eclectic Ellapu is back with November Challenges! The pink team have selected "Banners, Bows or Balloons" for their theme.  I hope you will take a look at all the variety in the design team samples and then create a project of your own to share with us.  My card is created using images from several different Artistic Outpost Stamp Sets.  The background is done with Bister Color Crystals and the images are tinted with TowBow Markers.  I am also adding my card to the Artistic Outpost Challenge for November.  I value and cherish your visits and comments, fellow seekers of art! Hugs, Yvonne

1 comment:

Shauna said...

This is really cute Yvonne! I love the torn background effect and the banner over top really finishes things off!
- Shauna