Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Boo!


Greetings! It is time again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! The theme: Cute Halloween.  If you are not into Halloween, you can still join in by making a project with an Owl or Pumpkin instead. 

For my card, I used some background paper and then stamped several vintage inspired Halloween stamps, which I thought were cute onto scrap card.  I colored them in softly with Gelatoes, distressed the edges and matted them and added them to the card front.  The chip board letters are by Tim Holtz and the ribbon and buttons are from my stash.  I hope you will stop by Inskpirational to see the inkspiring work of the rest of the Design Team and then submit a project of your own!

Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love the imagery on your card Yconne and lovely autumnal tones too. Tracy x

Marina said...

I'm glad I zoomed in to see the detail on this lovely card - love the gentle colouring of the stamps. Is that a photo background? We don't have those things in the UK (corn candy??)but I've seen them online on Halloween cards.

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
Such a great card, the colours and the composition.
Wishes
Lynne

cm said...

Yvonne, your card makes me smile with its wonderful colours and cute images! The candy corn background? Yummmm!
Hugs~c

Kim M said...

Wonderful card! Love the images and background! :-)