Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Joy

 

Greetings! A bit late today with my creation for Inkspirational.  Sometimes life just gets in the way...We have a Photo Inkspiration Challenge this time and its so cool! 
Wait to you see what the rest of the design team came up with for you.  For my own creation, I began by spritzing Brusho Crystals onto water color paper with water.  A few bits of Washi Tape were added for a punch of color.  The focal image by Outline Rubber Stamps was stamped onto water color paper, matted and mounted to a burlap panel and then onto the card front.  We look forward to seeing your creation and hope you will join in the fun.  Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Marina said...

I knew it'd be worth waiting for! I love this image, I've not seen it before and your design is timeless and beautifully Christmassy.

sandie said...

Gorgeous layers and textures, thought I had missed it!!

cm said...

Yvonne, what a lovely deer image and the canvas you've created to showcase it is spot-on perfect! Gorgeous. I agree with Marina: timeless!
Hugs~c