Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Come Play!



 
Greetings! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational. This time we have a word prompt and the word is "Play!"
 
Lots of ways to interpret this one! Check out how each of the design team members approached their project and our guest designer, as well!
 
 
 
 
 
When I saw the word play, I immediately thought of this image by Lost Coast Design of a little girl playing with balls or bubbles. The background was done with Magicals on Mixed Media Paper and the dog is by Tim Holtz as are the letter tiles, for Idea-ology.
 
I hope that you will submit an inspired piece of your own for us to enjoy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs, Yvonne

5 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the addition of the dog with the cutie little girl...great background too!

Marina said...

I just love this - it makes me smile. I love the way you did the word 'play'.

Shauna said...

Very cute Yvonne! I like how you incorporated the challenge word and the fun image.
- Shauna

cm said...

A cute set of images, a lively background, and fun letter tiles! Another delight from you, my friend!
Hugs~c

Furrbster said...

This is a great take on your inkspiration word!

Hugz Tinz