Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

Mother's Day

 
 
Greetings! With Mother's Day soon upon us, it is fitting that the new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu is "Mother's Day!" For my own card, I pulled out this image by Pam Carriker for Stampington, as I found to be very nurturing. The quote is by Alison Bomber for Paper Artsy. The background stencil is by Tim Holt and the background panel was sprayed with Dylusions Ink. I hope that you will stop over to see what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you and we hope that you will consider sharing a creation of your own over at Eclectic Ellapu! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Took my breath this! Lovely and a beautiful sentiment. Yes, nurturing.

Judy McKay said...

Yvonne - love the colors and texture of your mother's Day card. Beautiful. Have a creative week. Judy

Marina said...

How pretty this is!