Followers

Saturday, November 18, 2017

All is Calm, All is Bright


Greetings! The weeks roll by and it is already time for another challenge over at Inkspiration! This time, we are challenged to create a Christmas Card using only Neutral Colors!


I hope you will stop over to see what the rest of the design team have dreamed up to inspire you and then create a project of your own to share with us! For my own project, I began with a kraft paper panel, tore paper and added it to the panel. I stamped images onto the panel with Archival Ink. I buttered the white paper with texture paste and added some Stickles for sparkle. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Yvonne



5 comments:

cm said...

Such a lovely, textured wintry wonderland, Yvonne; I'm ready to bundle up and help build the snowman! Thank you for a fabulous challenge theme; I didn't realize neutrals could be so wonderfully versatile!
Hugs~c

Marina said...

Totally love this , Yvonne, the texture paste is perfect for snow and I love the mix of snow and stars in the sky.

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Yvonne, that texture paste makes the snow come to life. Love the effect of the patterned paper in the background, giving the appearance of falling snow. The images of the trees balance the image of the boy and snowman so perfectly. Love this card! This is what winter is all about.

sandie said...

That paste really looks like real snow, great scene x

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely.