Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!


Greetings! It is time again for a new theme over at Eclectic Ellapu.  For the month of December, our theme is Christmas. It can be a gift or anything festive.

I am in card making mode, so a festive Christmas card seemed the path for me.  The stamp image is by Artistic Outpost and is one of my all time favorites. I added Stickles around the edges of the image, matted the image with some green glitter paper and added the prepared panel to the front of a card base. A bit of bling in the upper corner finishes off my card. I hope that you will stop over to see what the rest of the design team has dreamed up to inspire you and then create a piece of your own to share with all of us. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I truly appreciate your support. Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love the vintage feel of your card. i tried to make a card yesterday and have decided it is not for me anymore so hats off to you hun -beautiful x

Judy McKay said...

very lovely vintage card. Have a very Merry Christmas and find some time to relax and craft. Judy

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE the red ink. I'm always so timid to try that.