Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

You are Pawsome!

 
Greetings! It's time again for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu.  This time, our theme is "Anything Goes." That should make it easy for everyone to play along!
 
I hope you will stop over to see the variety of projects that our design team have created to inspire you and that you will then crate one of your own to share with us.
 
Mine is quite simple.  I spritzed water color paper with water and then Distress Inks. I stamped a Stampotique image with white fluid acrylic onto the background and doodled with a black pen. I stamped, with Distress Ink, a foreground with a stamp by Stampendous. Next I water colored some Tim Holtz Paperdolls and added them to the panel. Some sentiments by Red Lead Paperworks complete my card. Thanks for stopping by.  I truly appreciate your visits. Best, Yvonne

4 comments:

Marina said...

Great card, love the combo of inkyness and the photographic look.

SewPaperPaint said...

This is SO awesome! Love love love it! Hugs, Autumn

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

beautiful card. You always produce fabulous artwork and use techniques I have never tried-perhaps I should try xx

Judy McKay said...

Stunning Yvonne. Love the design and the colours. Have a creative week. Judy