Followers

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Think and Wonder


Greetings! It is time again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational. This time, the challenge is "Oldie but Goodie" and we are to use a stamp from when we first started stamping. 




For my own card, I chose to work with a stamp set by Artistic Outpost called Think and Wonder.  Not only is it one of my older stamps, it is also one of my favorite "go to" stamp sets.

I hope that you will pop on over to Inkspirational to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!  We look forward to seeing your creations! Best, Yvonne



5 comments:

Nonni said...

Great that one of your oldest stamp purchases is something you still frequently use! I wish I could say the same... Maybe I just shop too many new sets all the time and forget about the old ones! Bad me! :) I love the layout and the background you created, a wonderful look.

sandie said...

Again another wonderful combo of paper and stamps, always love the collage feel to your cards. I saw your comment on the admin page-if you want to set up an Instagram account and need some help just give me a shout but only if you want an account, in no ways feel like you have to xx

Marina said...

Yes, an oldie but a goodie. I love this vintage style, but the bright alphabet gives it a different twist.

Shauna said...

Cute card Yvonne! As usual, your background looks fantastic with the unique color and print and the button/fabric embellishment is lovely!
- Shauna

cm said...

Running late, as we were in Edmonton over the weekend, returned late Sunday, bring mom back with us for a visit and now preparing to head back this afternoon for the next five days. Lots of travel; all great but a tad tiring *grin* Love that you've selected an oldie that continues to be a present-day go-to! This card: another sensational creation! Love it!
Hugs~c