Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paris Fashion


Greetings! It is time for Challenge #32 over at Inkspirational where this week we have a Color Challenge.  


I must confess, that working from my iPad, I carefully tried to match up the perfect shade of green and pink to create my card only to realize when posting it on my pc that my colors were a bit off.  The rest of the design team did a much better job than I did and I hope you will stop over to see their projects, which took my breath away!  For my own project, I worked with a beautiful mannequin image from KaiserCraft, which I inked with a Forest Moss Distress Marker.  The border punch called "In Stiches" is by Fiskers, the hangers are by Idea-ology and the sentiment is by Oxford Impressions.

Our sponsor for the month of August is Eclectic Anthology and one lucky winner will win a Gift Card valued at $30!  I hope you will join us for our August Challenges!  Thanks for stopping by.  Yvonne

12 comments:

Terry said...

What a great take and green is green and honestly, I like your shade! Love the dress form! Enjoy!

Deborah said...

I think you're pink and green work better, Yvonne! A very striking, modern card.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Yvonne and I love that pop of pink. Love the dress form too. Tracy x x

sandie said...

Yvonne, I had to come and comment on your DT card first as I love it! It is that fab dress form image and those cute little hangers-gorgeous card x

Mynnette said...

Such a fun card, Yvonne! LOVE those paper clips--and the image is fabulous! This is beautiful! HUGS! :)

Pia S said...

I'm sure the colors look even more beautiful in real life, and that's what counts! I like the addition of those dresshangers - great details!

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Always love to see dressforms - this is a lovely card.
Wishes
Lynne

Ellen said...

Beautiful Yvonne! I love the dress form and those cute little hangers! Great card!

M said...

Actually, the rest of the DT cards also vary slightly in shades, especially of green. You are right that sometimes you just can't see on screen.

I love your Paris fashion card - love the seams and hangers. Marina

Kay Wallace said...

"Elegant simplicity" comes to mind as I see this, Yvonne! I would think this would be a difficult color combination with which to work, but you have successfully complied! Go you!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card, love the sewing theme.

MichelleZ said...

You are so clever! I always wondered what to do with those little hangers. They look so cute here! Great card!