Followers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray!


Greetings! It's Wednesday and time for another Word Wednesday over at 365 Cards.  This week, our word is Confetti! How will you interpret your project?  Looking through my clip art images, I came across this one from Gecko Galz.  I envisioned confetti coming out of the musician's horn and off I went!  Still working my way through the Tim Holtz Stencils, this time with the Stars Stencil.  I used Wendy Vecchi Gold Embossing Paste on the stencil.  The sentiment stamps are by AMuse Stamps.  Vintage seam binding completes my card.  I cannot wait to see your take on the challenge!  Take care, Yvonne

3 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Great card Yvonne. I LOVE that stencilled background! Genius! Hugs, Jenny x

Kay Wallace said...

Love your interpretation of "confetti," Yvonne! Perfect color palette. I love Wendy's paste!

Words and Pictures said...

I love the idea of trumpet confetti - such a fun card!
Alison x