Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How Lucky Am I?


No project to share this evening, but I wanted to share with each of you the wonderful Blog Candy I won recently thanks to the generosity of my Blogland Friend, Michelle.  Michelle has a wonderful blog and if you have not yet visited her blog, I hope you will visit.  I LOVE her unique and refreshing style.  

I am most excited about the goodies I received and cannot wait to put them to good use.  

I'll be back tomorrow, again, with several posts for challenges.  Thanks for stopping by.  Best wishes, Yvonne

2 comments:

MichelleZ said...

You are the sweetest!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your package. I love your work and visiting your blog. You are truly an inspiration!

butterfly said...

What lovely candy... looking forward to seeing what you get up to with it.
Alison x