Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

365 Cards -Day 97 - Super Sketchy Sunday




The challenge at 365 Cards for Day 97 is the Super Sunday Sketch. A copy of the sketch we were to work from is above. With Memorial Day just behind us, I felt like making a patriotic card. I love this She-roes set by Artistic Outpost. The images were stamped in Faded Jeans Distress Ink by Ranger. My niece will receive this card for Veterans' Day. I am very, very proud of her and her service to our Country. Have a great day! Yvonne

5 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a great card! Love how you used the images.

TR said...

Wonderful card. Those She-roes images are amazing and I really like how you layered them together.

Rose said...

fantastic card!!!! :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE this!!!!! great card!!!!! and love those images!!!

Anonymous said...

this is such a wonderful card. Love the colours, images and the sheroes :)