Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

365 Cards - Day 100 - My Happy Place

Today's challenge at 365 Cards for Day 100 is "My Happy Place." We were challenged to look around our home and find a place that just makes you feel happy and at peace. From there, we were to create a card inspired by that happy place. My happy place would need to be my outside space. I am fortunate to have gardens all around my home, three patios, and two fish ponds. (Our home and the home next door have common space and so we enjoy both our neighbor's pond and our own.) I am happiest when I am outdoors puttering around, pulling weeds, planting, arranging seating on my patios, or at the end of the day sitting and taking in the beauty of the day. I love when we can have family and friends to our home and enjoy the outside spaces. For my card, I chose an image of a wheel barrow full of flowers (that was me earlier today!) by Stampin' Up. I also added an image of a peaceful girl (it could be me!) by Stampington and Co. And finally, I included a sentiment about Happiness by Penny Black. I was thrilled to find a bunch of seam binding clearance priced at JoAnn Fabrics recently and used the purple for my card today. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your evening and stay cool. Yvonne

1 comment:

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous, Yvonne! You're gardens sound beautiful, as is your card! Thanks for playing in this week's 365 Cards "My Happy Place" challenge. Can't wait to see what you do next!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT