Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

365 Cards - Day 94 - Button Blitz

I am really enjoying the challenges over at 365 Cards. They have stretched my creativity and helped me to make cards I would not have otherwise thought of making! For Day 94, the challenge is Button Blitz. You are to use at least twenty buttons on your card and at least six of them must be stacked. I never thought of stacking buttons before! I started with images from the Send in the Clowns plate by Artistic Outpost, colored in with Copic Markers and softened the background with Distress Inks. I matted the clown image in black and bordered my buttons around the matting. I decided to keep my color palette to a minimum in keeping with the vintage aura of the stamps. I'll be submitting this card to Artistic Outpost's June Referral Program too. (I was the lucky winner in the May Referral Progrm so I am hoping someone else is selected in June. I am just hoping to share my card with others.) Let me know what you think of my card! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend. Yvonne

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, fab colors, love all the added buttons! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images!

Hannah said...

I love this! It's simple, but detailed. Very cool. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards :-)