Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bird Sanctuary

It's Friday and that means a new challenge over at Bloggers Challenge.  This week, Lisa challenges us to create a project with Fall Colors.  I must say, with the change in weather, I do find myself gravitating to autumnal colors!  My card was made with images by Stampington and company.  The images were water colored with Distress Markers and sparkled up a bit with Distress Stickles.  Simple embellishments include ribbon, copper Liquid Pearls and some paper leaves.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Best wishes, Yvonne 

6 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Yvonne,
Beautiful fall colors and great LO. Like the torn paper edges, very natural and effective.
Have a wonderful weekend too.
Hugs,
Katie

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I never would have thought to use these colors with these images...it looks fabulous! Love the fall!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So wonderful, love these colors.

Basement Stamper said...

Those leaves are perfect for the fall, beautiful colors.

Words and Pictures said...

I love this - such dramatic colours, and your falling leaves are so beautiful!
Alison x

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Yvonne - love the vibrant Fall colors! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!