Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Skating Anyone?

Hello!  Sharing a card today for Challenge # 189 over at 365 Cards with a theme of "Sporty."  As my children have been grown for so long, I truly don't have a lot of sport-related images.  In fact, this dear skater by Penny Black is the only one I could think of. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is by Denami.  I hope you will bear with me, as I have decided to incorporate Holiday papers, ribbons, and embellishments into some of my cards in the months leading up to Christmas in a effort to get a bit further ahead.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Best wishes, Yvonne

3 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just amazing, great images, love the sledge.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

The ice skater is grand...that is a sport! Love the simpleness of this card...really pops!

Pam said...

Beautiful card - I just adore that image!