Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Spring has returned!

 
Greetings! I am back today with a new post. There's a new challenge that begins today over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge where the theme is "Springtime." I hope that you will top over to see all the inspired projects the design team has created to inspire you and that you will consider creating a project of your own to share with us.  Please remember that we are a stamp challenge, so stamping must be the focal point of your project. One lucky participant will win a free stamp image from our generous vendor Ink Art Designs.  A warm welcome to Hanne, who joins us as our next design team member.
 
For my own project, I used some very old images, which remain among my favorites, by Artistic Outpost, on a water color panel. The sentiment is one of Alison Bomber's for Paper Artsy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs, Yvonne

6 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous, Yvonne. Love seeing the AO stamps, too. xoxo

Marina said...

I have this set! I must dig it out. I love your fresh and pretty spring card.

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. This is such a beautiful stamp. I love the colours that you have used and the words by Alison are so perfect for this.
Dot x

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Hi Yvonne, this very beautiful. Yes, I'm thinking of the song "Tulpen aus Amsterdam".
Have a good start into the new week.
Hugs Carola

Shirley said...

Absolutely gorgeous Yvonne a very CAS Spring make which pops beautifully on the catwalk, love it.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsArtwork.

Shauna said...

What a fantastic scene! Love the windmill and the flowers.
- Shauna