Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Come Fly with Me!



Greetings! Oh the weeks, they do spin so fast, don't they?!  It already time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational!  This time, we have a designer's choice, and the theme chosen was "mythical."


This one, I had to look up! It appears mythical, is anything make believe. You will note by the varied design team inspirational pieces that there are lots of ways to go on this challenge!

I am somewhat limited with my stamp choices, but in the end decided on mushrooms from Red Lead Paper Works and fairies from Rubber Moon. I used lots of sparkly Alchemy Acrylic Paints by Prima and a touch of sequins too. 

I look forward to seeing what you create, and hope that you will stop over to look at all the other design team makes.  Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Yvonne

5 comments:

Nonni said...

This looks amazing, Yvonne! I love the mushrooms you paired with the fairies, this card sure has a very mythical and magical feel, you nailed the challenge!

sandie said...

I like the different colours of the fairy wings and they are matched perfectly with the large mushrooms. Fab subtle background gives some depth to the card-lovely Yvonne x

Shauna said...

I wouldn't think you were limited at all! Your fairy people and mushrooms lend very mythical to me! Great design!
- Shauna

Marina said...

I love those massive mushrooms with the quirky fairies. Fun and fabulous.

Kylie said...

This is a really fun card. I love those fairies!! xx