Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

To the Moon and Back

 
Greetings! I have been away for many, many weeks, though there have been some scheduled posts. I did not have my art supplies with me either, so after taking care of necessities, I treated myself to some time in my art studio. I decided to play along with the newest challenge over at Stampotique where the theme is "Only Blue." I inked up this darling rocket ship and passengers for the first time using Midnight Blue Staz On Ink and water colored it with several tints of Distress Ink. The panel was spritzed with Periwinkle Blue Dylusions Ink and the moon was masked with Frisket, but the ink bled through and I actually like it! Stars by NStudio for Rubber Moon and a splattering of sequins in shades of blue by Red Lead Paperworks completes my card. Thanks for stopping by and for leaving love and comments. Best, Yvonne

11 comments:

Jools Robertson said...

Beautiful, love it
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
Jools x

Gems Inky antics said...

Oh Wow! I love this.
Thank you for joining us in the Stampotique Challenge x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is adorable!Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Stampotique Challenge!

Cheetarah said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining our Stampotique challenge xo Cheetarah

*Arwen* said...

Your card is really awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Elena Martynova said...

So cute and fun!!! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge

Milo Lilja said...

Perfect text to this lovely stamp!! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique!

Sternenglanz said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. x Sternenglanz

Yvonne said...

Lovely!
Thanks for joining our Stampotique Challenge.
xoxo Yvonne

by belle said...

Great card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stampotique!!

Jo said...

What a fantastic flight they appear to be having!! Love those stars too :) Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique x