Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Something About Audrey

 
Greetings friends! I'm a bit behind with getting my post out for the new challenge over at Inkspirational where the theme is a word prompt "Hello."
For my own card, I used this iconic image of Audrey Hepburn by Deep Red. The sentiment is by Red Lead Paperworks.  I added a stencil by Stencil Girl over the focal image and spritzed with Rose Quartz Dylusions Ink Spray. The panel was doodled, matted and added to a card base. I hope that you will stop over to see what the rest of the Design Team has dreamed up to inspire you and that you will in turn create a project of your own to share with us.  Thanks, as always, for stopping by.  Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

sandie said...

I so love this stamp and I think the stencil was the perfect combo x

Marina said...

Love the way you've design around the Hepburn image - the pink burst, the doodled lines - great card.

Henry said...

I really like that very beautiful card that you created!!! Amazing image surrounded with fabulous background.
Henry